Where can I pay my court fine/fees and costs?

The Citrus County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller's office is located at 

110 N Apopka Avenue
Inverness Fl, 34450 

Our office accepts cash, personal check, cashiers check, money orders and credit cards. There will be a service fee from the credit card vendor. Credit card payments can be made by calling nCourt at 844-400-6727 Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. and Saturday through Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. Payments can also be made online at the

Online Payment page.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I pay my court fine/fees and costs?
2. What form of payment do you accept?
3. Who do I make the check or money order payable to?
4. What is a misdemeanor charge?
5. How do I get a copy of my misdemeanor record?
6. Who should I notify if my address changes?
7. What happens if I fail to appear for my court date?
8. How do I find information about my case or other misdemeanor cases?
9. How can I have my case sealed or expunged?
10. Can I get access to Citrus County Criminal records on the Internet?
11. How do I have a public defender appointed to my case?
12. How do I get my bond money back now that my case has been disposed?
13. How do I find out IF there is a capias or bench warrant out for my arrest?