Where can I locate a petition form?

Petition forms are available at the Property Appraiser's office and through the Department of Revenue (DOR). A non-refundable filing fee of $15 per parcel of property (identified by an Alternate Key number) is required when the petition is filed. For more information view the

DOR website.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Value Adjustment Board?
2. How do I appeal a disagreement concerning my exemption, classification, or valuation?
3. What happens if I do not apply for an exemption or classification by the March 1 statutory deadline?
4. Where can I locate a petition form?
5. What happens after I file a petition?
6. What happens at the hearing?
7. What happens after I receive my recommendation?
8. What happens after the Value Adjustment Boards decision?
9. Where can I obtain detailed information regarding the Value Adjustment Board (VAB) rules and procedures?