Clerk Services Public Information Sessions
INVERNESS, FL: The Citrus County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s office will hold its second Clerk Services Public Information session on Wednesday, October 11, 2023, providing citizens an opportunity to learn more about navigating the Clerk’s office website, services, and initiatives.
The Oct 11th session will be held from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Citrus County Realtor’s Association training room, located at 714 S Scarboro Ave, Lecanto, FL 34461.
The information provided in the sessions will include, but are not limited to:
- Recording Activity Notification (RAN) – how to sign up
- Online Jury Excusal process
- Online Official Records & Courts Records Search
- Board Meetings / Minutes
- Passports and Marriage Licenses
- JustFOIA – Public Records & General Information questions
Attendees will have an opportunity to sign up for the RAN during this session.
To register for the October session, contact our office at 352-341-6424, option 9; or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.