The Citrus County Clerk of Court and Comptroller’s customer service location at the West Citrus Government Center in Meadowcrest will be closed the week of February 9th – 17th for safety and ADA compliance renovations. Staff at our two Inverness locations stand ready to serve you during this time.
- For traffic & court payments, injunctions and filing cases, visit us at the Citrus County Courthouse, 110 N. Apopka Avenue.
- For official records, marriage licenses and passports, visit us at the Clerk Annex, 120 N Montgomery Avenue.
We are also available to serve you online at www.citrusclerk.org; or phone at 352-341-6424. Select the corresponding prompt for the following services:
- To make a payment over the phone
- Finance, Internal Audit, Official Records, passports, and marriage licenses
- Traffic and other citations
- Criminal matters
- Civil matters
- Family Related matters
- Jury and Evidence
- Payment Plan information
Thank you for your patience as we improve our Meadowcrest customer service location to serve you better. Follow us on socials @CitrusFLClerk; and download our app for easy access and important notifications: https://tinyurl.com/CitrusFLClerkapp.