Clerk of Court: Website Refresh
INVERNESS, FL. On March 8, 2021, Angela Vick, Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller, will launch a significant website redesign with many user-friendly upgrades. The website www.citrusclerk.org will feature web pages that are easier to navigate along with a responsive design for mobile devices.
Key updates that you'll see include:
- NEW: Stay Up-To-Date With Current Events – Calendar of Events, that include BOCC and Advisory Board meetings, and Value Adjustment Board meetings with links to the agendas.
- Top Links - quick links to the most frequently used services that we offer.
- Search - powerful yet simple search feature that allows searching by keyword or subject.
- Contact Us - great way to let us know if you have a question or Public Records Request.
- Clerk Connection News & Trending Topics - here you can Report a Concern, Stay Connected with press releases and other important information, and Create an Account for subscription service.
- Direct Links to Socials - connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIN to receive notification when updates about our office are available.
As part of the website redesign, we have added helpful information grouped by department and subject area. We hope you will find our new site more convenient and informative. Frequent users of both our Landmark Official Records System and Secured Courts Online Records Search System (SCORSS) should note that these two sections of our new website remain the same.
We would love to hear from you. Please share your experience with us by using the Contact Us link on the new website after it goes live on March 8th!