The Clerk of the Circuit Court welcomes applications from qualified applicants at any time. Applications will remain active for a period of 3 months from the date received. Resumes will be accepted if selected for an interview.
If you are applying for Veteran's preference. Please contact Human Resources to submit the DD-214 paperwork.
Current applications are reviewed by the hiring team to select applicants that meet the qualifications as indicated on the job posting. If selected for an interview, the applicant will be contacted and notified of the date, time, and location. Skills tests may be administered in accordance with job qualifications. Interviewees will be notified once a hiring decision has been made.
The person selected for a position must successfully complete the following:
- Prior Employment Verification
- National Background Check
- Driver's License Check (if applicable)
- Education Verification (if applicable)
Please Note: Once a conditional job offer is extended, the selected candidate will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug test(s) to detect the presence or absence of any drug, including alcohol, or its metabolites which by way of the policy are prohibited.
Drug Free Policy
- Federal minimum wage notice
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Department of Revenue Florida Reemployment Assistance Program
- Discrimination Protection