- Court Services
- eFiling Portal
Electronic ServiceElectronic Filing (eFiling) is the service that allows authorized users, or filers, to submit court documents to the Clerk of Court electronically. The Florida ePortal, governed by the Florida eFiling Authority Board, is the gateway to managing your court document submissions to the Clerk of Court. The ePortal provides eFiling capability to filers with a single statewide login.
To use the ePortal, including how to become an authorized user, we have provided the following frequently asked questions (FAQs). For additional information and training videos please visit the ePortal website HELP section.
- Who can register to use the ePortal?
- How do I register for an account?
- How do I set up an administrator account?
- Can a non-lawyer be the law firm administrator?
- My firm has several locations. Can we have a law firm administrator for each location?
- Is eFiling mandatory?
- Do I still need to submit the original document to the Clerk?
- What document types does the ePortal support?
- What are the formatting requirements for a document?
- How do I transmit my attachments and exhibits?